• Has a 10-second kill, meaning it must be in contact for 10 seconds to the kill the germs, but it is steady and consistent.
• It is forever stable and doesn't lose its potency for killing germs over time, no matter the frequency it's being used.
• It is not a harsh chemical
• It has a very slight odor.
• The advantage of quaternary ammonium disinfectants is that they don't damage clothing and carpets the way that bleach does. They are also non-corrosive to metal pipes and other surfaces, another advantage over bleach
How to Use
1. Hold Upright 6 to 8 inches from surface. Spray 3 to 4 times until the desired area is saturated. 2. The surface must remain wet, allow to air dry. 3. If disinfecting food contact surfaces or toys, rinse with water after. 4. For electronics spray on the cloth then rub-down the desired electronic device
*Cleaning and COVID-19: Survey Shows 42% Not Disinfecting Properly ACI-Commissioned Poll Results Reinforce Importance of Using Disinfecting Sprays, Wipes As Directed to Ensure Virus Kill 8 in 10 Americans Are Confident in Ability of Cleaning Products to Protect Against Coronavirus (source: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200326005... )