Hydra Facial MD
HydraFacial MD is a non-invasive multi-step treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions (no pinching) and a special delilvery of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides.
It does all of this in one quick treatment that delivers real results without downtime or irritation.
Here are the 3 steps of the HydraFacial and how it works:
- Cleanse & Peel - Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing
- Extract & Hydrate - Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench the skin
- Fuse & Protect - Saturate the skin's surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow
BOOST YOUR HYDRAfACIAL WITH THESE SUPER SERUMS:
- BRIGHTALIVE BOOST - Minimizes the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- GROWTH FACTOR BOOST - Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- DERMABUILDER BOOST - Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
- BRITENOL BOOST - Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
Microdermabrasion uses a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce or eliminate enlarged pores, treat acne and the scars left by acne and help thicken your collagen with a microdermasion treatment just for you.
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck, hands and body.
A chemical solution is applied that causes it to exfoliate and re-texture your skin by removing the outer layers. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP?)
Platelet-Rich Plasma is blood plasma that has been enriched with platelets and produced from a natural component of the patient’s own blood. With Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections, we are able to soften lines and relax facial muscles, add volume, create angles and freeze the hands of time, resulting in smoother skin.
Blood is drawn from the patient's arm and spun in a centrifuge to separate out the platelets, which are then microneedled into the skin. This treatment enhances microneedling sessions which allows your body to heal itself. The result will help to restore collagen production, decrease fine lines, improve texture and tone, and give an overall more youthful appearance.
A Vampire Facial® addresses the following:
- Static/Dynamic Wrinkles - Wrinkles are visible all the time and do not move with facial movement or wrinkles that appear when expression lines move and deepen with any movement
- Pigmentation - This is the result from exposure of the sun and can cause freckles, sun spots, and other dark patches on the skin
- Scaring - Whether from acne or injury to the skin, scars can come in many forms; wavy, raised borders, or discolored
- Vascular Conditions - These are blood vessels that are visible to the skin or vascular lesions that show up as tiny blood-filled blisters. Even a flush of redness could be noticeable
- Loss of skin tone - This is the result of aging where the supportive skin structure weakens and develops loss of firmness or even cellulite
- Dullness of Skin - This is the loss of the glow due to a buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores