Laser 360 is a pioneering, new skin rejuvenation procedure and the most like a facelift in terms of radical results, just without any of the discomfort or serious downtime.
Using a revolutionary combination of three different light-based technologies, this ground-breaking new treatment delivers brighter, younger and healthier-looking skin, from the inside out. Laser 360 treats discolorations and fine lines, deep within the skin to give you a dramatically younger and revitalized look, in just 60 days.
How does the Laser 360 treatment work?
- Skin resurfacing: Laser 360 stimulates new collagen to grow, which improves your skin’s texture and tone to fight fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin tightening: Laser 360 also firms up any loose skin around your eyes, nose and jaw so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance. The skin tightening treatment uses near infrared light to create deep heating in your body, which facilitates the skin’s remodeling.
- Skin color: Laser 360 eliminates superficial pigmented and vascular marks, evens out your skin color and reduces tiny broken blood vessels.
Combining all three technologies will leave you with fresher, smoother and dramatically younger-looking skin.
Laser Lift Pixel
The Laser Lift Pixel from Clearlift improves fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of small veins and redness caused by vascularity. It is gentle enough to treat areas that are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional ablative lasers, such as the delicate skin around the eyes, neck, mouth and chest. Alma’s Clearlift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3MM in depth). No numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photofacial can improve the signs of sun damage, rosacea, and brown and red spots on the face, neck, chest, back, arms and hands.
A Photofacial is also called intense pulsed light (IPL) which uses a broad-spectrum light that is able to reach multiple layers of skin. By administering small amounts of flashes go a single area, the light warms the skin to stimulate the body’s natural healing process as well as stimulate the collagen growth underneath the skin. This is a multi-faced method that works to give you youthful skin that is smooth and full.
Intense pulsed Light (IPL) Photofacial is a noninvasive procedure that works to correct and superficial blemish, this rejuvenating treatment uses a nonerosive light which addresses damaged skin tissue or pigmentation without harming healthy cells. For people who are looking for a refreshed look, this treatment is the perfect option.
Venus Concept’s non-surgical skin tightening treatments use heat to naturally boost collagen production, which works to tighten skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and restore a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Advanced radio frequency technology that safely delivers tighter, smoother skin
- Safe for all skin tones
- Comfortable treatments with no downtime
- Quick treatment sessions last no more than 30 minutes
Tattoo removal can be achieved with minimal risk of scarring and permanent pigmentary alteration. There are five types of tattoos: amateur, professional, cosmetic, medicinal and traumatic. Amateur tattoos require less treatment sessions than professional multicolored tattoos. Please call to book a consultation for pricing.